CEO: Warren Wang
- Founded Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. in 1999 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Director since December 1999.
- Retains over 20 years of experience in the financial markets industry and has extensive experience in management, project development, sales, marketing, accounting and administration.
- Participated in the initial placement and funding of shopping com. It was later bought by Compaq computer, which was eventually acquired by HP, returning his investors 300% in 3 years.
- Invested and participated in the development of the marijuana consulting and service company Medicine Man of Denver, returning his investors 500% in 3 years.
CFO: Jack Deng
- Joined Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. in June 2016 and serves as Chief Financial Officer since Since October 2016.
- Retains over 8 years of experience in the financial industry and has over 25 years of extensive experience in project financing, capital management, financial planning and risk management.
- Served as a Vice President of Win-more Precious Metal Management Co., Ltd, and a General Manager of Tianyi Gold Precious Metal Management Co., Ltd.
CTO: Kevin GE
- Joined Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. in 1999 and serves as major programmer and system analyst since December 1999.
- Retains over 18 years of experience in the IT industry and has extensive experience in project development and management.
- Served as a Senior Programmer for Dynamic Systems, and a Senior Consultant for yDebts Inc.
Independent Director: Paul Dickman
- Served as the Chief Financial Officer of Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. from July 2010 – October 2016, and has served as the Chief Financial Officer for companies in a variety of industries, both domestically and abroad.
- Has successfully taken numerous companies through multiple fund raising transactions, including private placements of debt and equity and initial public offerings.
- Worked as an auditor with two large regional accounting firms, with an emphasis in auditing small publicly traded companies, and was employed for several years with a private equity investment firm in various capacities.
- Held the title of licensed CPA since 2005.