CEO – Warren Wang
- Founded Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. in 1999 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Director since December 1999.
- Has over 20 years of experience in the financial markets industry and has extensive experience in management, project development, sales, marketing, accounting and administration.
- Participated in the initial placement and funding of shopping com. It was later bought by Compaq computer, which was eventually acquired by HP, returning his investors 300% in 3 years.
- Invested and participated in the development of the marijuana consulting and service company Medicine Man of Denver, returning his investors 500% in 3 years.
CFO – Patrick Leung
- Has been a licensed CPA in both Australia and Hong Kong.
- Serves as the Executive Director and Company Secretary of Kirin Group Holdings Limited, a company listed on the [Exchange].
- Works together with financial advisors and legal counsel to attend to corporate finance matters.
- Has served as various executive and directorial roles at a number of companies listed on the [EXCHANGE].
- Served as an auditor for Armando Y C Chung & Co, CPA. and Deloitte, Touche & Tohmatsu, CPA.
CFO of CBD Biotechnology Co. Ltd. – Alex P. Hamilton
- Offers more than two decades of Wall Street experience in Research and Capital Markets. Most recently, Mr. Hamilton served as an executive providing Strategic Advisory and IR Services.
- Began career as a member of the Institutional Investor ranked teams at Morgan Stanley & Credit Suisse before moving on to roles as Senior Managing Director & Director of Research at Jesup & Lamont and Early Bird Capital.
- During his time in equity research, Mr. Hamilton was ranked as a Top Stock Picker in the Wall Street Journal’s “Best on the Street Survey” (2008 – 2010). He also served as a guest blogger for CNBC.com and made regular guest appearances on Bloomberg, Canada’s Business News Network (BNN), CNBC & Fox Business.
- After his research career, Mr. Hamilton served as a Senior Director in the Strategic Communications Segment of FTI and as President of a well-established advisory firm. He then founded Hamilton Strategy Group.
- Hamilton earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Brandeis University and is a member of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI).
Vice President of ChineseHempOil.com – Keevin Gillespie
- Recently appointed as Vice President of ChineseHempOil.com, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chineseinvestors.com, Inc.
- Served as Vice President of Sales for Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. where he was charged with identifying, recruiting and training new talent and developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote the Company’s membership and subscription products.
- Served as Vice President of Sales, Branch Manager, HR Director / Recruiter, and Senior Account Executive at various investment firms where he managed the placement of several initial public offerings and private placements.
Independent Director – Delray Wannemacher
- Founded First Look Equities, a capital marketplace whose goal is to find the emerging growth companies and connect them with investors and resources in the United States, and serves as its Chief Executive Officer.
- Has more than 25 years of experience with building emerging growth companies in the alternative space.
- Has extensive experience with building investment communities and leveraging technology and services to streamline the capital formation process.
- Has extensive experience working within a wide variety of sectors including internet, software, finance, crowdfunding, media and communications, EB5, global investments and trade.
- Has successfully helped raise hundreds of millions of dollars for a variety of companies both public and private.
- Holds several board seats including an executive board seat with The World Trade Center of Atlanta.
- Serves as the Vice Chair for World Trade Day which focuses on global trade and investments.