CEO: Warren Wang
- Founded Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. in 1999 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Director since December 1999.
- Retains over 20 years of experience in the financial markets industry and has extensive experience in management, project development, sales, marketing, accounting and administration.
- Participated in the initial placement and funding of shopping com. It was later bought by Compaq computer, which was eventually acquired by HP, returning his investors 300% in 3 years.
- Invested and participated in the development of the marijuana consulting and service company Medicine Man of Denver, returning his investors 500% in 3 years.
CTO: Kevin GE
- Joined Chineseinvestors.com, Inc. in 1999 and serves as major programmer and system analyst since December 1999.
- Retains over 18 years of experience in the IT industry and has extensive experience in project development and management.
- Served as a Senior Programmer for Dynamic Systems, and a Senior Consultant for yDebts Inc.